This Crack Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is literally THE BOMB, Seriously!
Everyone that has tried it raves about it, It’s pure comfort food at it’s best!
THIS SOUP TAKES OLD FASHIONED TO A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL OF AWESOME!
IT’S RIDICULOUSLY CREAMY AND PACKED WITH FLAVOR THAT WILL HAVE YOUR TASTE BUDS DANCING!
- 3 cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken breast (You can also use rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed chicken soup
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Thin Spaghetti or Angel Hair – uncooked
Combine chicken, condensed soup, chicken stock, milk, cream cheese, carrots, celery, ranch dressing mix, and crumbled bacon in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Turn down heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 – 25 minutes.
add noodles and cheese and simmer until noodles are fully cooked.
Top with extra crumbled bacon if desired