- 6 ears freshly shucked corn
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Two Roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, or even to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat; lightly oil the grate.
Cook the corn turning occasionally, until the corn is tender and specks of appear, roughly 10 minutes; place aside until cool enough to handle. Cut the kernels and place to a bowl.
Combine the corn kernels with cilantro, diced onion, tomato, the green pepper, and coconut oil. Season with pepper and salt ; toss until evenly mixed. Put aside for at least thirty minutes to allow flavors to blend before serving.